A New Normal: Travel 2021

Join me as we begin again- as we discover a new way to travel- a safer- more cautious way. May we appreciate every single day we have and not forget what isolation and fear and separation required of us.

Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday May 18, 2018

Found a painting for the new house
Friday May 18, 2018 Our final day in Santorini We enjoy our final porch breakfast. I set off to get the painting I decided to buy last night- it will look great on the wall in my new house. They had to take it apart and roll it up so I can get it home. Ollie you are really going to like my new painting! 

We have arranged for a private mini van tour of the island that ends at the port to catch the ferry.

We go to Oia which is at the end of the Island and walk the shopping streets there. We then head to the winery and a traditional village before going to the port to catch the ferry. While boarding the ferry was easy the first time it is anything but early this time! Mass chaos with the previous cruise disembarking, cars driving off and passengers waiting to get on. I felt like we were herded like cattle but we got on. George and I headed to business class for lunch! We will dock tonight in Athens at midnight. Early start tomorrow at the Acropolis and then the Acropolis Museum
In Oai on Santorini

Santos Winery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment